Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Mega Praise Ministries, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Mega Praise Ministries has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Mega Praise Ministries’ sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Mega Praise Ministries’ reasonable opinion, violates any Mega Praise Ministries policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Mega Praise Ministries’ sole discretion. Mega Praise Ministries will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Donation.
- General Terms.
By selecting a product, you agree to pay Mega Praise Ministries the one-time price for the product. Or at your discretion you can donate on a one (1) time basis or on a monthly basis (additional payment terms may be included in other communications).
- General Terms.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which megapraiseministries.com links, and that link to megapraiseministries.com. Mega Praise Ministries does not have any control over those non-Mega Praise Ministries websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Mega Praise Ministries website or webpage, Mega Praise Ministries does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Mega Praise Ministries disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Mega Praise Ministries websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Mega Praise Ministries asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by megapraiseministries.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Mega Praise Ministries in accordance with Mega Praise Ministries’ Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Mega Praise Ministries will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Mega Praise Ministries will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Mega Praise Ministries or others. In the case of such termination, Mega Praise Ministries will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Mega Praise Ministries.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Mega Praise Ministries to you any Mega Praise Ministries or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Mega Praise Ministries. Mega Praise Ministries, megapraiseministries.com, the megapraiseministries.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with megapraiseministries.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Mega Praise Ministries or Mega Praise Ministries’ licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Mega Praise Ministries or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Mega Praise Ministries reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Mega Praise Ministries may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Mega Praise Ministries and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Mega Praise Ministries nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Mega Praise Ministries, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Mega Praise Ministries under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Mega Praise Ministries shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Mega Praise Ministries, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Mega Praise Ministries and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Mega Praise Ministries, or by the posting by Mega Praise Ministries of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles County, CA. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Santa Monica, CA, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Mega Praise Ministries may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Like most website operators, Mega Praise Ministries collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Mega Praise Ministries’ purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Mega Praise Ministries’ visitors use its website. From time to time, Mega Praise Ministries may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Mega Praise Ministries also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on megapraiseministries.com blogs/sites. Mega Praise Ministries only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Mega Praise Ministries’ websites choose to interact with Mega Praise Ministries in ways that require Mega Praise Ministries to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Mega Praise Ministries gathers depends on the nature of the interaction.
Those who engage in transactions with Mega Praise Ministries are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Mega Praise Ministries collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Mega Praise Ministries. Mega Praise Ministries does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
WEB SITE PRIVACY
WEB SITE TEACHINGS/BOOKS
Devotional content may not be reproduced without the written permission of Mega Praise Ministries. All rights reserved. Mega Praise Ministries retains legal copyrights to all materials provided on this website and materials may not be reproduced without the written permission of Mega Praise Ministries. Please contact us for written permission at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mega Praise Ministries may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Mega Praise Ministries may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Mega Praise Ministries does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Mega Praise Ministries discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Mega Praise Ministries’ behalf or to provide services available at Mega Praise Ministries’ websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Mega Praise Ministries’ websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Mega Praise Ministries will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Mega Praise Ministries discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Mega Praise Ministries believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Mega Praise Ministries, third parties or the public at large. If you are a user of an Mega Praise Ministries website and have supplied your email address, Mega Praise Ministries may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Mega Praise Ministries and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Mega Praise Ministries takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Mega Praise Ministries, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Mega Praise Ministries goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Mega Praise Ministries may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Thank you and God Bless You – Mega Praise Ministries